Saturday, July 27, 2019

Traveling for food June 2019 Hong Kong , Thailand , Seoul , Japan.


Hong Kong 








When you asked your nephew too take a photo with you and he is complaining that I aske too much @@










The view of one of the island in hk


Biking in Hong Kong was fun






Hanging out with this cutie pie ,,,


Cheer !!!! reunited in Hong kong 





Oh my god this 100 yen sushi was the bomb ..... I love it .. we went back for the 2nd time ... 
Osaka ,JAPAN













This was from a Vietnamese restaurant  called Da Nang Quan in Oakland Ca ... in my opinion best spicy noodle ...  


Fried Fish cake 





2 comments:

  1. Mae,
    you have the name of the 100 yen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I can't recall but it st Namba area , if you happen to be there you ca. Always google it . Good luck !

      Delete