Monday, November 10, 2014

Hong Kong fun in October 2014


                                             this is the bathroom of where my friend live =)











street Food in HONG KONG 




This is Lemon TEA








The area are so bad I needed a mask

What can I say Starbucks everywhere









This is what my cousin made for us when we visited Hong kong











































My Birthday Cake 2014-Oct




Thank you to my friend SHIRELL taking us around n the last day in HK

I enjoyed my last day at hong kong 

Leaving HK decide to buy this for the plane lol 

2 comments:

  1. wow nice , I am Monica can I email you some questions about hk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry , I hope is not too late ... 4 years ... sorry I haven't have time to manage my blog... and to answer your question - yes please.

    ReplyDelete